At our AGM in 2007 it was agreed to change our membership criteria so that it was no longer restricted to organisations only.
Associate Membership is open to anyone who shares our passion for deaf issues.
It is very easy to become an Associate Member – just click on the leaflet or the link below, download and complete the application form then return it to us – we’ll do the rest!
For your annual fee of just £20 (which can be paid in quarterly installments of £5), you will receive:
- regular mailings
- the Monthly Bulletin and Parliament report
- the Newsletter
- invitations to our national council meetings – dates here
- invitation to our AGM – date here
- the opportunity to participate in our work
- the opportunity to shape future government policy
- access to useful networks for information exchange.
Click here for The ‘Associate Membership’ leaflet