This session will provide
- information on Human Rights,
- Explain the roles of Duty Bearers, Right Defenders and Rights Bearers
- Build capacity on connecting human rights with what you do and already know
- Prepare you for the delivery of Scotland’s Action Plan on Business and Human Rights – what you need to know and do’
- Look at promoting good practice and challenging human rights breaches so that everyone has full access to their human rights.
About the trainer
Carole Ewart is a public policy and human rights consultant who has worked on delivering human rights in Scotland for over 30 years. In this session she will share information, analysis and tactics on ensuring that human rights are better understood by duty bearers and rights defenders to make Scotland a fairer country to live and work in.
Friday 27 October 12.30 pm to 4.00 pm
Glasgow City Centre – to be confirmed
To book a place please go to our Eventbrite page:
Human Rights, the law and how to apply it to practice