Care Information Scotland is a helpline and website that offers information on care for older people in Scotland.
We can tell you about your rights when it comes to care: how you get care and how you pay for it.
We have information about:
• Care at home – services to help people live at home
• Supported housing – services and adaptations to support independent living
• Care homes – places to live which offer full-time care. What are the options for finding and paying for a care home?
• Support for carers – services and support to help unpaid carers
• Other organisations that offer help and support.
The Care Information Scotland helpline is open everyday between 8am and 10pm.
To contact Care Information Scotland using a BSL online interpreter, go to www.nhs24.com and select BSL services